Trust Nature’s acclaimed workshops are led by its managing director Paul Taylor. They range from single day events to multiple day ‘immersion’ teachings, often on farms and demonstration sites. Paul shares his knowledge gained over more than 40 years of regenerating soils, permaculture design, making organic fertilizers, and consulting on food-growing projects around the world. Paul regularly teaches with Geoff Lawton at the Permaculture Research Institute, and is the creator of the Bio-Vital system of soil management.
Available Workshops include:
- Introduction to Permaculture: 3 Days
- Permaculture for Professionals: 5 Days
- Earthworks courses & consultancies: 1 Day, 2 Days, 3 Days or longer
- Bio-Vital Soil and Fertility Management: 3 Days intro, 5 Days intensive, 30 days internship
- Specialist course for larger farms
- Mine site regeneration
- Erosion management available on request
We also design workshops according to specific groups’ needs.
Please contact us for more information, or subscribe to our newsletter (below) for course updates.